CHATEAU ST. JEAN DATE NIGHT IN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS
The Chateau St. Jean Date Night In Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company (“Sponsor”), Napa, CA 94558.
1. Entries: This Sweepstakes begins on 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) March 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are TWO (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.chateaustjean.com/datenight; and provide your name, date of birth, state and email address and follow the on-screen instructions for entry.
Alternatively, you may enter by submitting a 3” x 5” card with your full name, address, city, state, zip, cell phone or telephone number, email address and date of birth. (“Entry Method No. 2”). All entries must be complete and legible to be valid. All incomplete/illegible entries are void. Mail your entry to: Avid Marketing Group, Attn: Chateau St. Jean Date Night In Sweepstakes – TCE27655, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008. Limit of ONE (1) entry per person. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entry forms will be accepted. Entries must be postmarked and received during the Entry Period.
All entries must be received no later than April 30, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Receipt of entries will be acknowledged. ONE (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. Multiple entries will automatically result in disqualification. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. In all cases, prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address indicated on entry form. If entering via mobile website, wireless Internet access and/or other fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to enter via mobile website. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced or incorrect entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect an entrant’s ability to access the entry form via text; the ability of a website (or mobile website) visitor to enter on-line; or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners.
2. Prizes: ONE (1) Grand Prize, FIVE (5) First Prizes and ONE-HUNDRED (100) Second Prizes may be awarded. Alcohol beverages are not part of the prizes. ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive ONE (1) Home Theater System, ONE (1) Television and ONE (1) free year of a video streaming subscription of the winner’s choice. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,250.00. FIVE (5) First Prize Winners will each receive ONE (1) Wine Refrigerator with an ARV of $310.00. Lastly, ONE-HUNDRED (100) Second Prize Winners will each receive ONE (1) autographed Ashley Rodriguez “Date Night In” book with an ARV of $21.65. Exact model of the Home Theater System, Television and Wine Refrigerator (including size and available features) will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Actual items may differ from their depiction in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Prizes will only be shipped to a street address within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. If there are insufficient entries or the Winners forfeit the prize for any reason, the Sponsor may select an alternate Winner, or choose to have the forfeited prize(s) remain unawarded.
Total ARV for all prizes: $4,965.00
3. Winner Determination: Grand Prize Winner, First Prize Winners and Second Prize Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or around May 2, 2017 by Avid Marketing Group, an independent third party organization whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email on or around May 4, 2017. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where legal) within TEN (10) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a Winner cannot be located or do not respond to attempts to be notified within FIVE (5) days, the Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes Winners’ consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Prize details will be provided to Winners upon proof of eligibility. Winners must furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport). An Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) must be provided to Avid Marketing Group (“AMG”) before prize can be received. No prize will be awarded unless the Affidavit has been received by AMG.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, including Puerto Rico and all US Territories and Possessions. The following persons are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Sponsor, AMG and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their immediate family members (e.g. spouse, parent, sibling, child and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, state alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, retailers and employees of state or local alcohol beverage agencies. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent shall be awarded except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a cash equivalent is to be awarded, it will be equal to the approximate retail value of the prize. (The preceding excludes those jurisdictions where gift cards may be redeemed for cash as per applicable law.) Prizes are non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the Prizes are Winners’ sole responsibility. There is a limit of ONE (1) Prize per family/household/address. By accepting a Prize, Winners waive the right to assert as a cost of winning said Prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the Prize Winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, Prize Winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify a Prize Winner based on the background check. Winners also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of Prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty of any kind (including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose) regarding the prizes; in both cases, the prize component is being provided by a third party entity which is completely independent of Sponsor and not the Sponsor.
The value of the Prize won by a participant under the Sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its Winner. Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with their Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be issued an IRS Form W-9 with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent IRS Form 1099. Upon receipt of their Prizes, the Winners shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of the Prize, each Prize Winner for himself or herself and his or her heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, Prize Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; Prize Winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of Prize Winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; Prize Winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any Prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the Prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries (including entries made via mobile website) will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for on-line entries (including entries made via mobile website) not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of on-line entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of on-line entries (including entries made via mobile website) in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING MOBILE WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners’ List: For the Winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Avid Marketing Group, Attn: Chateau St. Jean Date Night In Sweepstakes – TCE27655, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008. All requests for the Winners’ list must be postmarked by May 07, 2017 and received by May 19, 2017.
Sponsor: Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company, Napa, CA.
©2017 Chateau St. Jean, Kenwood, CA.
Please Enjoy Our Wines Responsibly.